Kills 99% of bacteria in as little as 30 seconds and offers 24-hour residual protection, plus:
• Colorless, odorless, non-irritating, ready-to-use disinfectant and sanitizer for use on hard non-porous, environmental surfaces, including food contact surfaces
• Provides 30 second viral efficacy* and 24-hour residual efficacy*
• Effective against Human Coronaviruses, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus Hepatitis B and C, and viruses including Norovirus, Influenza A, H1N1, Listeria, E. coli and Salmonella, as well as multiple drug resistant organisms like MRSA and CRE
• Registered for use on food contact surfaces.
• Lowest Toxicity Rating from the EPA (Level IV)
• Ready-to-use formula
• Disinfects without bleaching.
Provides residual protection from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enterica bacteria for up to 24-hours after initial application if used as directed.
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND PURE®
WHY IS SDC UNIQUE?
Traditional silver-based disinfectants have short shelf lives - from hours to days. SDC is a stabilized silver ion complex with a shelf life of several years. The unique bond between the silver ion in SDC allows the silver ion to remain in solution while at the same time making it more bio-available for antimicrobial action.
MODE OF ACTION
SDC kills microorganisms by two modes of action: 1) the silver ion deactivates structural and metabolic membrane proteins leading to microbial death; 2) the microbes view SDC as a food source, allowing the silver ion to enter the microbe. Once inside the organism, the silver ion denatures the DNA, which halts the microbe's ability to replicate and leads to its death. This dual action makes SDC highly and quickly effective against a broad spectrum of microbes.
SDC is non-toxic, non-caustic, colorless, odorless, tasteless and does not produce toxic fumes. While SDC is highly toxic to bacteria, fungus and virus it is non-toxic to humans and animals. Based on the EPA toxicity categorization of antimicrobial products that ranges from Category I (high toxicity) down to Category IV, at use dilutions, SDC is rated in the lowest toxicity category, IV, while traditional disinfectants fall into Categories I and II.
PURE Bioscience, Inc. does not support unnecessary animal testing and encourages the identification and development of alternate test methods to ensure product safety which do not involve animals. In 1998, six studies were performed to comply with registration requirements of the United States EPA under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticides Act (FIFRA) and have been used to support multiple registrations without the need for additional animal testing. You may view these studies by clicking on the links below:
WHITE PAPERS AND OTHER STUDIES